Please read this carefully as it affects anyone visiting the FoneRent Mobile Phone Rental and Cellular Hire website(s).
FoneRent (Elitetele.com) Ltd
Dawson House, Matrix Business Park, Chorley, PR7 7NA, UK.
Information collection and use
• FoneRent does not collect personal identifying information when you access the Website homepage and browse the Website without disclosing your personal data (except cookies; see below under "cookies").
• FoneRent collects personal identifying information when you register on the Website, when you use certain products or services on the Website and when you enter promotions, sweepstakes or similar services sponsored by FoneRent or its business partners. FoneRent may also receive personal identifying information from its business partners.
• When you register FoneRent asks for your name, e-mail address, and some other personal information. Once you register with FoneRent and/or sign in to our products or services, you are not anonymous to FoneRent.
• FoneRent also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your Internet Protocol address (IP address), which identifies your computer, FoneRent's cookies information and the page you requested.
• FoneRent uses information collected for three general purposes: for technical administration of the Website, for research and development to achieve and maintain a high service level and for customer information (to customise the content you see, to fulfil your request for certain products and services and to contact you about specials and new products and services).
Information sharing and disclosure
• FoneRent will not sell or rent your personal identifying information without your consent. FoneRent may send personal identifying information about you to third parties when:
• FoneRent has your consent to share the information;
• FoneRent needs to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
• FoneRent needs to send the information to third parties who work on behalf of FoneRent to provide a product or service to you (unless otherwise stated so, these third parties do not have any rights to use the personal identifying information FoneRent provides to them beyond what is necessary to provide a product or service to you);
• FoneRent responds to courts or authorities; or
• FoneRent finds that your actions on the Website violate FoneRent Website Terms and Conditions of Use or any other FoneRent's guidelines or rules applicable for specific services.
• FoneRent may set and access FoneRent's cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website's computer and stored on your computer's hard drive.
• FoneRent uses its own cookies for number of purposes, mainly to:
• access your information when you "sign in", so that we can provide you with customized content;
• keep track of preferences you specify while you are using FoneRent services.
• estimate and report our total audience size and traffic;
• conduct research and development to improve the Website contents and services and achieve and maintain a high service level.
• FoneRent may allows third parties that are presenting promotions or researching users response to advertisement on some of our pages to set and access their own cookies on your computer. Third parties' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies and not this one.
• FoneRent does not knowingly collect personal data from children or minors (under 18).
• FoneRent does not take specific steps to protect the privacy of children who disclose their personal identifying information to FoneRent.
Access to your personal identifying information
• FoneRent gives you the ability to access your personal identifying information by sending us an e-mail including in the title of the e-mail the reference to personal identifying information at info@FoneRent.com.
• FoneRent allows you to challenge the data that it holds about you and you may have such data rectified, amended or completed.
• If you communicate with FoneRent by e-mail, you should note that the secrecy of Internet e-mail is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages or information which are not encrypted you accept the risk of such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the Internet.
• In certain areas, FoneRent uses industry standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
• FoneRent is subject to Swiss data protection laws when collecting and processing personal identifying information.
Questions or suggestions
Call us free day or night with enquiries, orders or for help
UK 0844 844 0101 USA 1 877 492 6396